CLICK HERE for the PODCAST
Today’s Show Notes:
Lovely music provided once again by Dani Cichon. Find the recording HERE at Noise Trade. Many, many thanks, Dani, for letting me feature your lovely song on the Podcast 🙂
I’m going to be changing the Podcast schedule a little…instead of every week, LittleChurch: The Podcast will be available every two weeks. That way, I can make sure I’ve always got interesting knits on the go. 🙂
- Tilli Tomas Yarn: Fabulous Yarn has the best selection of Tilli Tomas I’ve seen.
- Lana Grossa Meilenweit is the yarn I’ve used in “Sweet Onions”, the pink striped pair.
- KnitPicks Cotlin: So many colors!!!!
Here’s a photo of my Strong Heel:
How many heels can you name? Here are mine:
- Flap & Gusset
- Short Row (all sorts of short rows otherwise we’ll be here for YEARS!)
- Garter Stitch
- Alladin (bet you thought I forgot about that one, didn’t you? 😉
- After Thought
- German Strap
- Fish Lips Kiss
Next week, I’m off to Fair Haven NY which is roughly in the Finger Lakes of Upstate New York. I love it!