What. A. Week! We dancin’ over here at the Church getting ready for all the fun stuff coming up over the next week or so:
THE LIST OF VERY EXCITING THINGS!
- On Wednesday, May 18, you can watch the first episode of Little Church Knits: The Podcast. I have three incredible sponsors to introduce to you who will be with us for the entire month! There will be embedded video here, video to stream on the YouTube channel and (cross your fingers) I’m going to try to upload to iTunes so that future episodes can be downloaded (streaming can be costly for some, downloading makes streaming unnecessary). So that’s Number 1!
- Number 2 on the Very Exciting Thing List is the launch of the E-Commerce outlets, here on the Little Church site and also over at Etsy, where you can purchase project bags, needle and notions cases and other magnificent things. This magic will take place on Friday, May 20.
- And Number 3…if you have not had an opportunity to take advantage of the pattern promotion on the new Martha Cardigan and the bundled pattern promotion on Martha with the two new sock patterns, you should! And you should tell your friends! Use coupon code MYMARTHA for $2 off the price of the pattern or MARTHAPLUS to bundle the cardigan pattern with the two new sock patterns, POPPA and MAYPOLE for $10. (You save $7). Now, isn’t that nice??
- On Monday, May 23 (that’s the long weekend) the first installment of my new, quarterly Style post will appear on the Knit Traders site! Anne and Trisha have assembled an awesome editorial staff who will be providing all kinds of interesting content over on the Knit Traders blog. Have a peek!
- TOES UP! Two-at-a-Time Socks, the class will take place in Kingston on Saturday, June 11. This event is hosted by Knit Traders; you can register by clicking over on the sidebar. This will be a really fun and interesting afternoon that will make your summer sock knitting an absolute breeze!
So I hope you’ll join me for all the fun this week! Happy knitting 🙂